Check our Latest products!
Are you having problems with armpit sweating? Almost 3% of the population suffers from excessive perspiration. Some people try treatment after treatment only to be disappointed. This isn’t an easy problem to overcome. You may have even tried some treatments yourself.
The good news is that it is possible to prevent armpit sweating if you know what is causing it in the first place. Some people think that surgery is the only way to go. While it might be an option for those who suffer from extreme sweating, there are less invasive treatments available for mild and moderate sufferers.
As mentioned above, it’s important to determine what is causing you to sweat so much under your arms. Here is a list of some of the causes of axillary hyperhidrosis:
• Lack of good hygiene
• Tight clothing
• Drugs and alcohol
• Stimulants such as caffeine
• Other medical conditions such as diabetes and thyroid problems
• Side-effects of certain medications
• Overactive sweat glands
• Unhealthy foods
Now that you see the causes, you can figure out how to prevent armpit sweating by treating the cause. For instance, if you drink a lot of energy drinks or alcohol, you can cut down on consumption of said drink(s). This should hopefully prevent you from sweating so much.
If you believe that another medical condition or even the medication for that condition could be causing you to sweat, you should express your concerns to your doctor.
There are some home remedies you can try if you want a “quick fix”.
• You can neutralize your sweat pores with apple cider vinegar. It contains properties that can dry out pores and kill bacteria. You need to apply a generous amount under each arm. Be sure to clean your armpits thoroughly before applying this remedy. Also, it will help if you shave your armpits. If you’re a guy, you should at least trim them.
• Baking soda can be used to prevent armpit sweating. It evaporates moisture and allows sweat to dry up quickly. Mix a solution of baking soda and warm water. Apply the mixture to your underarms and let it sit for twenty minutes or so. Rinse the area well and apply a good deodorant once your armpits are dry.
• Use a clinical strength deodorant. You will find some prescription strength products over the counter at your local drug store. It’s best to use a deodorant or antiperspirant containing a high amount of aluminum chloride.
• Before you have to go anywhere, don’t eat any spicy foods or drink anything other than water. Keep your system clean by avoiding foods and drinks containing a lot of chemicals. Salt is another ingredient you will want to avoid before going out. If you are careful with what you eat and drink, you will be less likely to trigger the sweat glands.
• Don’t wear restricted and tight clothing. It will make the odor and sweating worse. The sweat spots are more noticeable on tight shirts – especially those made out of nylon or polyester. Wear loose clothing made out of cotton. You can even tape sweat absorbing sheets or patches under your arms. Nobody will notice them as long as you wear a loose shirt.
Keep in mind that these “quick fixes” won’t get rid of the problem for good. You will have to make improvements in your diet and overall lifestyle choices. If you have been diagnosed with a condition that causes excess sweating as a side-effect, you will need to talk to your doctor about treatments.Write by phần mềm gốc