Check our Latest products!
If you’re introducing a standard uniform of work clothes for your staff, then you’ll want to make sure that your workers have the right clothes to keep them safe and dry whilst doing their job. Here’s what you need to consider.
1. You’ll need to determine what sort of clothes you’ll need. The right clothes will depends on industry and job. What’s right for a roadside repair mechanic, won’t be right for a painter and decorator, or an oil rig worker.
2. Your work clothes might have to meet certain safety standards. Perhaps you need spark proof work trousers, or waterproofs that will resist chemicals.
3. Your workers might be customer facing and need to look smart at all times. Perhaps your staff install washing machines, or repair air conditioning systems. Their appearance will need to reassure, and inspire confidence.
4. You’ll also want to take the opportunity to promote business through your work clothing. Why not see how easy it is top have your company logo and contact details added to your work clothing, so that your company can benefit from additional free advertising?
5. A polo shirt makes a good smart alternative to a shirt and tie, and is suitable for wearing when a suit isn’t appropriate.
6. A fleece will help your workers stay warm whilst working outside or in cold conditions. You workers might need easy to use pockets so that they don’t have to take their gloves off to get things in and out of their pockets
7. Waterproofs will be essential if your workers need to be outside in all conditions. Perhaps they are construction workers or surveyors, or fix damaged power cables, or delivery drivers.
8. The right sort of work trousers are also important. Your workers might benefit from trousers with knee pads, or work trousers with many pockets. Smarter, and more durable and practical than jeans, you’ll find that your workers will be able to get their work done better with the right sort of work trousers.
9. High visibility clothing is important if your workers spend a lot of time outside in all weathers, and at all times of day. Whether they are security staff, road engineers, or construction workers, they’ll need to be safe and remain visible in all weather conditions. You’ll want to ensure that your staff have high visibility jackets and trousers which meet their needs.
10. It’s important that you don’t choose work clothing on cost alone. Your staff may have particular requirements from their clothing, and there may also be safety standards that need to be met
Now you know what to look for, what sort of things your workers need, and whether you need to take safety standards into account, you’ll be able to choose the right work clothes for your staff.Write by phần mềm gốc