Check our Latest products!
Stand Up, Sit Down, Turn Around
This is a great review game for shapes, angles and more.
1) Draw the various shapes on the board.
2) Point to each shape and say its name.
3) Students repeat the shape’s name.
4) Say the wrong name for some shapes.
5) When you say the wrong name students must stand up, sit down and turn around at their desks as fast as they can.
6) The side that does this the fastest gets the point.
7) Play until the class seems confident naming the shapes.
If you have some slower kids just choose someone from each side to play rock, paper, scissors for the point to avoid embarrassing a slow student that is last every time. This is a great game to get kids moving and to review terms.
Draw the Teacher
This is a fun game especially for younger students.
1) Draw two blank bodies on the board.
2) Have two students answer a question.
2) Students answer and come to the board to draw a body part.
3) The team with the craziest looking teacher wins the game.
4) I usually tell them which body part to draw.
If you want to extend the game make the students draw things like earrings, facial hair, hats, shirt logos etc…
This is a fun review game that involves everyone.
1) Draw three blank tic-tac-toe boards on the board.
2) Divide the class into two teams.
3) Choose two students and ask them both a question.
4) Students answer the questions and then come to the board.
5) With the help of their team students choose where to put their X or O.
6) The team with the most lines at the end of the game wins.
If you want to extend the game add more tic-tac-toe boards.Write by phanmemgoc