Check our Latest products!
Fashion is your personal statement, irrespective of whether you follow the runway trends or not. While styling is about looking glamorous, you need to keep a check on your comfort factor, as well. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the fashion world is biased towards petite women. They surely have more brands, trends, and choices as compared to others on the plus size. However, we have 9 cool fashion hacks that will help you in styling better, even with a few extra pounds.
1. Choose the right brand. Well, most plus size women don’t wear the size they need, which is a grave mistake. Look for brands that deal exclusively in women plus size clothing, so that you find something that’s flattering for your size.
2. Wear cotton. If you tend to sweat a lot, you need to skip synthetic clothing to the best possible extent. Polyester and similar fabrics can hug your body in the wrong places. Look for cotton and its derivatives, which can never go wrong.
3. Invest in shapewear. Honestly, shapewear is not meant to hide your fat. It is designed to flatter your body shape and smoothen out your curves. If you are new to buying shapewear, keep a check on the size, because you need to breathe as you try the perfect outfits.
4. Use the right outfits. Plus size women have their dilemmas when it comes to choosing dresses. If you have a heavy lower body, you need halter dresses that can accentuate your neck and shoulders. On the other hand, someone with big arms should wear a pair of shorts instead of maxi dresses.
5. Play with colors. Just because you don’t have the perfect body doesn’t mean you have to wear boring and bland colors. The right mix of shades can change your appearance and look in many ways. Just make sure to consider the season, although there are no fixed rules in fashion anymore.
6. Work with accessories. Simple accessories like a lovely statement neckpiece, a pair of dangle earrings or a big clutch can change your entire outfit. Accessories don’t have to be expensive either, given that you will find cheaper options online.
7. Get high heels. Every girl needs a pair of high heels. By heels, we don’t mean wedges. Stilettos can add height to your everyday look and can be a smart choice for almost any occasion. If you are looking for something more unique and trendy, you can try high platform heels, as well.
8. Always experiment more. Plus size women need to try new things. Sadly, many girls don’t like to move out of their comfort zone, which is a big mistake. If you want to look like a million bucks, you have to be different with your style approach.
9. Safe with the button-down. Button-down shirts are incredibly comfortable to wear for work and on casual days, and you can never go wrong with one, especially when combined with a nice pair of jeans.
Start shopping for your closet now!Write by phanmemgoc